CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING BOOKS
these fake ass diaries that were SO WELL WRITTEN that your 10-year-old self was about a million percent convinced that someone’s ratty ass diary survived the sinking of the Titanic and became a national best seller
THEY COVERED FUCKIN EVERYTHING
- Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
- Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
- Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
- McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
- Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
- Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
- Sirius: James, I mean,Harry, back in my school days with James, your father,we always did the thing.
- Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to here's a map to help with the thing.
- Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
- Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
- Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
- Harry: I'm doing the thing! I'm doinG IT RIGHT NOW! CONSIDER THE THING DONE!
when i was little i learned what schizophrenia was from TV and for a while i was really afraid because i thought i had it since i always heard my own voice in my head so finally i told a doctor and he informed me that what i was experiencing was called thinking.
- Rachel: I just wanted to let y'all know how happy I am that you're thinking about coming to Hamlet! I really, really hope you can make it. I love and miss you all so much and I want to see you! Just let me know who all is coming and when to expect you asap!
- Ben: Me and Evelyn definitely are! Can't wait to see you! Asheville without Rachel makes me want to die sandals.
Thanks so much!
I go to England tomorrow. It is taking really long to process in my mind. I’ve never left the country and it’s already so nerve-wracking. I know it’s going to be the best time, though. What I’m saying, I guess, is wish me luck! I just want to have everything go smoothly.